Search

Content

Thursday, January 21, 2010

After the first beginners' session of the new sem

Hey everyone!

We'd like to thank everyone for coming down to join us for our beginners' session on Thursday. I hope you'd enjoyed the class as much as I did! Let's thank our dance trainer Guan Chong for teaching us useful basic popping techniques and teaching us a nice choreography today!

Although I'm sure most of you already know the title of the song (lol), the song is
"Eat You Up" by BoA =)

Would also like to welcome a few new members who just joined us today or for the second time, Pamela and Kai Xin. *claps*! =) Hope I got the spelling of your names right! =)

All right everyone, rest well now! Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you all next Tuesday for Carol' session yeah? Take care y'all! =)

Xiao Ting
IT/Publicity
NIE DanceFuzion

0 comments: